TRANSFORMATION TO TECHNICAL TEXTILES IN DENIZLI
“Transformation to Technical Textiles in Denizli” project which is conducted by the Denizli Chamber of Commerce under the Competitive Sectors Program that is co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Ministry of Industry and Technology, is one of the most important sectoral competitiveness projects implemented in our country.
With the project, it is aimed to create capacity in the field of technical textiles in the Denizli manufacturing industry, to support the transformation of companies through cluster approach, to ensure the transformation of Denizli textile manufacturing industry into technical textiles, and to include SMEs in global value chains by increasing their competitiveness.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- Establishment and commencement of service of Denizli Technical Textile Centre
- Providing services for SMEs to transform into technical textiles
- Establishment of Denizli Technical Textile Cluster
- Increasing the capacities of SMEs and entrepreneurs in the field of technical textiles
- Raising the awareness of SMEs about technical textiles