About the Project
The aim of the “Transformation to Technical Textiles in Denizli” project, which we are conducting within the scope of the Competitive Sectors Program implemented by the Ministry of Industry and Technology with the co-financing of the European Union and the Republic of Turkey, is to increase the competitiveness of SMEs operating in the textile sector by transforming the textile manufacturing industry in Denizli into technical textiles, and to move them up in the regional, national and global value chains.
Denizli Technical Textile Transformation Project
Technical Assistance Team
News / Announcements
- Denizli’s technical textiles transformation have been introduced with innovative products. Denizli Technical Textiles Cluster member companies exhibited their innovative products, which were developed to stand
- As part of the clustering activities of the Transformation to Technical Textiles Project in Denizli, a meeting was held with the cluster member companies on 2
- We came together with the representatives of our stakeholder institutions and organizations and investors in the textile sector at the Denizli Technical Textiles Clustering Workshop, which
- 'Agean Textile Machinery Fair’, which is the prominent local fairs globally, takes place the third time between the dates 23 and 26 March 2021 in Denizli.
- An applied training inclusive of theoretical topics in summary. The training in which the participants will find the opportunity for actively experiencing the technology through application of various material samples for various applications, will be delivered with the electronic sewing machine. A participation certificate will be presented at the end of the training.